- Farnborough Winter Half and 5k (road) – 21 January
- Bramley 20/10 miles (road) – 11 February
- Fleet Half (road) – 18 March
- Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k and 1 mile (road) – 22 April
- London Marathon (road) – 22 April
- Festival Place 5k (road) – 13 May
- Hook Fun Run & Road Race 2 miles, 10k and 10 miles (road) – 20 May
- Yateley 10k series (road) – 6 June, 4 July and 1 August
- Endure 24 team event (trail) – 9 June
- Hampshire Hoppit Marathon and Half (trail) – 17 June
- Hart 4 4k relay (trail) – 12 August
- New Forest Marathon, Half, 10k and 5k (mixed) – 9 September
- Swallowfield 10+3 10k, 3k and Duathlon (road) – 16 September
- Basingstoke Half (road) – 7 October
- Dorset CTS 10k, half, marathon or ultra (trail) – 1 December (date tbc)
When competing in races, please wear the club’s purple kit if possible.
Southern Cross Country League:
The league is made up of 6 races at approximately 8km distance over mixed terrain courses. All details about the league can be found here http://www.bobayer.com/trwl/.
The league is open to all members of Hook Runners (provided you have not run faster than 5:30 minute mile pace for men and 6:00 minute mile pace for women over 5+ miles in the last 12 months) and you must compete in purple Club Kit.
2018-19 race dates to be confirmed.