Sponsored by SB Physiotherapy
First Thursday of each month at 7pm from the Raven Inn, Station Road, Hook RG27 9HS
On the first Thursday of each month, in place of of our regular training session, we meet at The Raven for a 6km timed run. Please arrive in plenty of time and afterwards, why not pop into the pub for a well deserved pint? Don’t forget to cheer the other runners across the finish line first!
- headphones are not allowed;
- only times recorded during the actual session will be included in the results;
- between October and March, hi vis garments or a headtorch must be worn or you will not be allowed to run;
- if you do not take part in the handicap for 12 consecutive months, your handicap will be removed and you will need to come back as a newcomer;
- there are prizes for the most improved handicap each year, to be eligible you must have participated in at least 4 handicaps in the calendar year (and no sandbagging!);
- the Coach’s decision is final!
Email email@example.com for further details or any queries regarding the results.